2015. 1. 31.

[Quick & Dirty guide] Automation solution, Ambiency tutorial. Why not make your own rule?

[Quick & Dirty guide] Automation solution, Ambiency tutorial. Why not make your own rule?


“In a cold day like this, I wish the heater turns on itself when I get close to home." 
“When the office air quality is poor, I wish I could be notified and ventilate automatically."  
“When the page views of my website exceed certain point, I wish I could be notified."

With just a few clicks, my life at home, at office, and on online can be more comfortable with automation rules.

Learn how you can create rules with Ambiency by watching the video below.

(Activate subtitles!)

This video covers up to how you can create automation rules.
Check out guides for additional features in the future posts.

Ambiency features
1.  Create new rules
2. Timeline of Triggered rules
3. Edit existing rules
4. Share rules
  • 2 ways to share rules
    • make URL link
    • make PNG image file
    • rule images, created in PNG, can be shared on web or saved in disk
5. Import rules
  • 2 ways to import
    • copy URL
    • drag & drop PNG file

    This’s a very simple manual for Ambiency.
    Has 2 minutes been too short?
    Getting grasp of Ambiency doesn’t require much time.
    If you have any questions regarding Ambiency, do not hesitate to ask us any questions on PROTA Forum(http://forum.myprota.com).

    You’ve now grasped the idea of how to use Ambiency.
    What kind of convenience or efficiency will it bring to our lives?

    Find out more about Ambiency in the followings.

    댓글 없음:

    댓글 쓰기