[Use Cases] Make differences with RF module & ONOFF
Please note the following to install and make use of RF modules and ONOFFs.
Firstly, to install a RF module onto your Pi, take a look at the picture below in red.
USECASE #1 Email - RF module & ONOFF
This may not be our first time sharing this with you, but we’ve been controlling the power sockets with emails by sending titles like “at work” or “head home.” The power sockets can be controlled individually, but more often than not, we control them all at once via All on or All off feature.
USECASE #2 RFID - RF module & ONOFF
This’s my favorite. I’ve registered Bluetooth of my smartphone on PROTA for a purpose: to recognizes my presence in my office or not. What this’s implying is that when I’m not around, all electronics wired to the power sockets will be turned off and back on when I’m back. This can’t be better when I’m heading back home.
(note however that you’ll need a Bluetooth dongle to use the RFID app)
USECASE #3 Transmission - RF module & ONOFF
Personally, I make more use of this rule back home than at office. I’ve created a rule so that when a file is done downloading, it turns on the stand light to let me know. I no longer linger around the computers to see when it’d be over. This saved my time and effort.
These were only a some of the whole that you can make use of. With the RF module and ONOFF intermixed with Ambiency, the possibilities are limitless.














댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기